Dragon Ball: Zeta
You Haven't Registered An Account Yet To Do So Please Click On Register In The List Of Options, If You Have Already Made An Account Please Click On Login To Continue Using Your Account.
You Haven't Registered An Account Yet To Do So Please Click On Register In The List Of Options, If You Have Already Made An Account Please Click On Login To Continue Using Your Account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonBallZeta: A great DBZ RPG which lets you choose your own path to greatness. Good or Evil? It's your choice but in the end it all comes down to who's the strongest!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Find My Grandson! Sell the eggs?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Admin
Admin
Kat

Scouter Reading
Character Name:: Kat Valentine
Race:: Feline
PL: 500

Find My Grandson! Sell the eggs? Empty
PostSubject: Find My Grandson! Sell the eggs?   Find My Grandson! Sell the eggs? I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 04:37

Quest: You have been called by an old woman who lived with her grandson, raising him since he was little since his parents passed away when he was young. She asks you to help find her grandson, he had went out to get food for them a couple days ago but never came back. She is worried about him and wants you to track him down and bring him back to her in exchange for a small amount of zenny, it is all she can afford; he is seventeen years old and his power level is relatively low. You find him being unconscious in the nest of a large Dinosaur, laying next to a few unhatched fairly large eggs; he was probably going to be their meal once they hatched. You recall some one from town saying they were interested in buying these types of eggs, but you can only carry so many of them. You have a choice on which you would rather have, you may save the man and do the right thing, or take the eggs and leave him for dead. Either way you will be confronted by a large Raptor who is protecting it's nest, take it down and take your reward or save the boy.
Rewards: 95 Pl +10 Alignment, +100 Zenny.
95 Pl -10 Alignment, +500 Zenny.
Requirements: None
Back to top Go down
gotron228
Admin
Admin
gotron228

Scouter Reading
Character Name:: Mike Williams
Race:: Human
PL: 595

Find My Grandson! Sell the eggs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find My Grandson! Sell the eggs?   Find My Grandson! Sell the eggs? I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 00:52

Taking this quest
Back to top Go down
https://dbzeta.forumotion.com

Find My Grandson! Sell the eggs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball: Zeta :: RPG Related :: Quests :: Earth Quests :: PL Range 500-1200-
Jump to: